For my work(s) in progress Friday: quilts!
1. Antique quilt that belongs to my friend Erin's mom...this quilt has been a wip for around 40 years or more. It is about a full size, and I am hand quilting it.(ugh!) Those are all vintage 30's prints. It's all hand pieced except I machine stitched on the borders...I wanted them to stay on. I don't trust my hand piecing skills....no, I don't have handpiecing skills! Isn't this a beauty? I absolutely love the borders.
2. Fall quilt that I was going to get done this year...maybe by Christmas?
3. Eventually will be a throw for my living room.
4. Log cabin blocks-improvised piecing-love this technique. Will either be a baby quilt or a wall hanging.
5. Moda fabrics from several years ago-maybe 4? Working on a king size quilt for my bed.
6. And also this (scroll down to the bottom of the post) red and white quilt...just hand stitching on the binding.
I hoping to finish these up by the end of the year.